23 mei 2016

Do you reside or are you domiciled abroad and do you have portfolio shares (investment shares) in a Dutch company? If so, you may be entitled to a refund of the dividend tax withheld from the portfolio dividend payments you received.

Lees hier het volledige bericht.

Meer nieuwsitems